My mama is alot like Forrest Gump’s:
* Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it
* You can always add more, but you can never take it out
* Be good. And if you can’t be good, be careful.
* You make a better door than window.
* Jesus writes these things down, you know.
* C’est la vie!
* The shortest distance between two points is a straight line.
* There is a light at the end of this tunnel. (which I think Seester hears more than I do)
* It’s just a means to an end.
* Build a bridge… and GET OVER IT.
* If you don’t know what to say in a conversation, just ask people about themselves. It’s always people’s favorite subject.